Click the button if you would like to be notified when new information, software, articles etc. are uploaded to my website.
1. Conventional interrater reliability: definitions, formulae, and worked examples in SPSS and STATISTICA.
2. Skewness and Pearson correlations: attenuation of coefficient size as a function of skewed data.
3. Percentiles and percentile ranks: confused or what?
4. Numbers of variables, cases, and factor-solution stability.
5. Ordinary least squares regression: assumptions and some clarity.
6. Euclidean distance: raw, normalized, and double-scaled coefficients.
7. KR-20, Cronbach alpha, and binary-response items.
8. Likert coarse-categorization: Pearson correlation attenuation due to categorizing a continuous-valued quantitative variable.
9. Test reliability and validity: The inappropriate use of the Pearson and other variance ratio coefficients for indexing reliability and validity.
10. The Binomial Effect Size Display (BESD): Is this always an accurate index of effect?
11. Equifinal Profiling.
12. Hierarchical Multiple Linear Regression: Interpreting Deviation R-Squares.