1. The ROI of the Gallup Q12: Assessing the true value of high-cost HR interventions (revised, Aug, 2016).
2. Normative test scores in a performance-oriented personnel selection strategy.
3. The Meta-Analytic Correlation between the Big Five Personality Constructs of Emotional Stability and Conscientiousness: Something is not quite right in the woodshed.
4. Using psychometric test scores: Some warnings, explanations, and solutions for HR professionals.
5. Using psychometric test scores: When outcomes are critical.
6. The public perception of institutional leadership as a function of $$ spend on executive training and development.
7. A review of commercial products and academic articles associated with the psychological assessment of Safety Attributes within prospective and incumbent employees.