Click the button if you would like to be notified by email when new Cognadev material is uploaded to my website.
1. The Cognitive Process Profile (CPP) and Cognitive Ability/IQ.
2. The Retest Reliability of the Values Orientations (VO).
3. Theta, Alpha, and Omega estimates of reliability for the VO orientation scales.
4. The relationships between Values Orientations (VO), MBTI Personality scores and types, Belbin ranked Team Types, and Cognadev’s CPP attributes.
5. The Retest Reliability of the Cognitive Process Profile (CPP) - updated, 8-Aug-17.
6. Hierarchical Multiple Linear Regression and the correct interpretation of the magnitude of a Deviation R-square.
7. The ROI of the Gallup Q12: Assessing the true value of high-cost HR interventions.
8. Comparing SST job levels with CPP-SST levels of job incumbents.
9. Cognitive Processing Attributes, Value Orientations, and Bar-On EQi Trait Emotional Intelligence.
Calculating the ROI of an HR workplace initiative: Beyond the simple textbook formulae.